Thursday 4 October 2018

Medical Leadership, Personal View: (MADOHC) - Lupine Publishers


Abstract


What exactly does “medical leadership” mean? To be honest, this made me ponder on that very question. For over a year I’ve been serving in the “Military Academy of Medicine” as a commander of a variety of courses - involving military trainings of dentists, dental assistants, nurses and more. I speak of the importance of being an officer in the medical corps of the IDF on a weekly basis and yet I came to the realization that I, myself, am not sure of its importance. The time I have spent thinking and planning before writing this essay has made me dig inside and eventually made me reach a better understanding of my role as a medical leader. Medical leadership can be divided into several parts.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.